Sunday 15 June 2008

The Explaination- So You Want to Know Why?!?!



So, this is a start of a new era. I've recently graduated and I find myself in some kind of Utopian limbo-land. I feel like I'm floating in mid-air, with no destination, my mind spinning out of control, question after question is asked yet always left unanswered.

Just what do I do with my life from now on?

The creation of this blog stems from this idea, really what should I be doing with my life now? As a strong believer of fate and destiny I seem to be just waiting on that 'chance' opportunity or a sudden aspiration to come into my mind.

By expanding my ideas and thoughts into this virtual 'real' time I seek to discover myself. Recently I have been very unsure of whom the real 'me' is, constantly mediated by magazines and other medias I find myself being led rather than leading myself. I guess that this is the reason my mind is filled with so much uncertainty and doubt.

This blog therefore is not about 'me' as such, its more about my interests and thoughts.

My passions lie within visual and creative objects and subjects, hence the blogs title, and it is these passions I wish to express through the writing of this blog. What will be written here is more about how these things are 'Other' to myself. I am an outsider looking in and admiring and aspiring, yet never being or competing.

I want to discover and note my influences, even try and find those subconscious influences and think about how powerful these influences are and why, and maybe even note those changes in myself.

No comments: